Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vista bay Placerville

Jennifer N – Vista Bay Student 2006

Vista Bay has given me the tools that I will use everyday to live my life. The staff here is so supportive and I am grateful to each and every one of them. I have my life back. I have control of myself. I have the technology to make the best decisions for my life, in all aspects of my life.

I’ve gotten so much out of this program. I am using each aspect of this program in my everyday life. I can now live a more constructive and prosperous life. Vista Bay does great things and I am glad I was a part of it. Now that I am done with the program, I can’t wait to give back what I have received.

- Jennifer N.


1 comment:

  1. Vista bay Placerville-is a beautiful private drug and alcohol rehab facility. Vista bay believes in a drug-free holistic method.

    ReplyDelete